Friday, September 23, 2011

Beary Christmas

I was feeling really down tonight, my cold is slowly going away, so I pushed myself to make a card for a challenge blog. I immediately went to my new favorite sketch blog, Freshly Made Sketches.  They offer great sketches to get you started. They want clean and simple.  I love clean and simple cards, although sometimes I do tend to get carried away with layers and embellishments :)  Can you blame me? Stampin' Up! has amazing products!!!

So this is the sketch, and here is my card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey




8 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet image! Great holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Tracey! I have that set on my list and now you've made it want it even more. That polar bear is too cute! I love your use of the Top Note die! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! It was the first time with this new stamp, and I'm loving it!! Thanks for the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute and super sweet card ... love the image and you have coloured it oh so beautifully! I love how you have rotated the sketch, cos the result is fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is so adorable! That is one cute stamp set and I adore the colors you've chosen! Super card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love it and the fact that you used the Top Note die...so clever. Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I have this set and I never thought to use it on the Top Note die! I'd like to CASE this for some of my Christmas cards, if you don't mind? I love how you did the sentiment as well. This is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the polka dots with the candy cane stripes and your coloring of this sweet stamp is perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete