Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Friend card......and a VIDEO!

How Exciting to have Mary Fish, from Stampin' Pretty, do a One Minute to WOW video on MY TECHNIQUE!!!!  Thank you Mary!!!! You can check out her blog and the video HERE.  Mary is so talented!! I check out her blog daily, you should too :)

Onto my card for today.............

Here is another variation of the Designer Label Punch being used a different way.  I posted just below the steps to achieve a different label to go with the word window, and this is another way of doing it too. I punched the word window label down by double punching it as well to make it smaller and fit perfectly.

First the card:



Punch the cardstock once, turn it to the smaller end.....


End Result!!!


Hope you like my idea!!
Thanks for stopping in today!!!
Tracey

4 comments:

  1. Dear Tracy.. This is so so cute. Thanks for sharing your bright idea.. I am so going to use it on my card these days..

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we see the flip side of the label! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I wanted that punch....now I can see just how versatile it can be. Can't wait to order it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so cool! Can't wait to try mine!

    ReplyDelete